Keep track of who enters your business with RegEasy, our easy-to-use online register solution
This user-friendly platform makes keeping track of everyone who enters your premises quick and easy.
The benefits of RegEasy
It’s COVID-19 ready – Log a full record of everyone’s symptoms and temperature before they enter your premises to ensure your employees and customers are safe.
It’s quick – You don’t need to install any software or hardware. Once you register, you’ll be up and running in minutes. Use your browser, tablet or phone.
It’s digital – Easy once-off registration of staff and visitors without manual paper trails or forms. Central forms and document updates and downloads.
It’s in the cloud – The cloud-based solution means you can check your company information from anywhere, at any time. All you need is your login details.
It’s secure – All of your data is kept safe in our secure servers. You can also set up two-factor authentication to ensure complete security.
**Up to 1000 entries per month. Average staff size of 30.
Powered by Netgen
RegEasy has been created by Netgen Custom Software Development as a way to help companies get their places of business ready to re-open safely. Netgen has a combined experience in the software development industry of over 60 years and has been in operation since 2000.
Terms and conditions
- Offer of a two-week free trial is available to all new clients when signing up for RegEasy.
- Before the free trial is concluded, a RegEasy representative will be in touch to ask if you would like to continue.
- If yes, your service will continue with no interruptions at the end of your free trial.
- If no, your account will be made dormant for a maximum of 3 months and only reactivated if you choose to become a paid subscriber. If you do not become a paid subscriber before the dormancy period of 3 months is concluded, the account and all of its information will be deleted.
- If you do not wish to continue using RegEasy, your account will be made dormant once the free trial expires. The account will remain on our system and dormant for 3 months. You will still be able to retrieve your data during this time. After 3 months, we will delete the account and all of the information associated with it.
- Netgen does not access the information captured by RegEasy account holders. We only host the data for use by the account holder and users who have been granted permission by the account holder.
- If you cancel your account, Netgen will keep all details and records for a dormancy period of 3 months. After this period, all information will be deleted off our servers.
Cape Town Office
Miltons Way,11 Bell